1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
very cool...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think my wife hates this forum, I saw your spedo and just sent Webslinger an email to get one for my bike.

HTMNKYLVE...They have instructions on their website and it dosen't sound to hard, sounds like it takes a little time is all.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its from Webslinger, took about 2 weeks from the time we decided on a style to get it shipped here... Cost me $65.00 shipped as far as putting it is I had some trouble with the fuel needle but I think all is good now I used a kitchen fork to take the needles off that worked the best.. When its dark and the face is litt up it looks like the eyes come to life it is wicked at night...

·
Registered
199 Posts
I replaced mine with a new one from webslinger as well! The one that was on there was put on wrong. The prior owner used way to much super glue and a finger print was over read-out so I could not see the clock or odometer. It was really easy to put the replacement on and we used an blade to scrape off the old glue. It turned out my bike had 1500 miles less then what the guy thought who sold it to us (score for me). I had him clean it up and add color to the new one.

I agree with you how they look so much cooler at night. Take a picture of yours at night if you get a chance.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Here is a picture of mine that I had him make. Sorry for the reflection of the tree in the background. I have her parked outside of my work so it is in the sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thats a vision I really don't need, thanks for wrecking this thread...LOL

I emailed them back and forth a couple time with an idea I had for mine, I'm happy to say I will be ordering one for my bike on Friday, I would post a picture but since I haven't ordered it yet I don't want him upset, I will post a picture when done.

I'm sure glad I bought this bike, my wife loves it and is having fun giving me money for mods, life is good...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thats a vision I really don't need, thanks for wrecking this thread...LOL

I emailed them back and forth a couple time with an idea I had for mine, I'm happy to say I will be ordering one for my bike on Friday, I would post a picture but since I haven't ordered it yet I don't want him upset, I will post a picture when done.

I'm sure glad I bought this bike, my wife loves it and is having fun giving me money for mods, life is good...
Don't worry, I only wear those when my daisy dukes are dirty.:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
geez you guys are scaring me A LOT. LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
OMG!!!:eek:
thank goodness I stepped back and read the subject line agaain...I thought at first it said..." a couple of pics of me in my speedo.."

lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts