Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed,
i have a 2006 v star 1100 custom. Bent my handle bars, broke front brake master cylinder and rt mirror. All factory parts. Only has 2500 miles. Would like to find deal on take off's someone installed custom stuff or maby good used. Any thing out there?

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
being that mine are off of an '05 midnight custom, they have black risers and wire clips, but they are the same as yours. I will even send the old grips with it. Everything is useable. I took them off about a month ago and put on new t-bars and grips. what's your zip? i'll do some checking and see what shipping is. End weights are the metal things that are on the end of the handle bars...solid chrome pieces.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
being that mine are off of an '05 midnight custom, they have black risers and wire clips, but they are the same as yours. I will even send the old grips with it. Everything is useable. I took them off about a month ago and put on new t-bars and grips. What's your zip? I'll do some checking and see what shipping is. End weights are the metal things that are on the end of the handle bars...solid chrome pieces.
my zip would be 38108

thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like it will be about $15 to $20 for shipping, but I need to find a box that the handle bars fit nicely in so I can get an exact total for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I took the bars to UPS yesterday and they said that the only box they had to fit them was $10, and i would have to pre pay for the box before they could give me a price on shipping. But then again, she didn't seem like she really wanted to be at work. I'll try to find or make my own packaging for it, and try again tomorrow. Hopefully I can get you an exact price on shipping soon. Sorry for the delay. I know it sucks not being able to ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts