Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2009 VStar 1300 Tourer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I dreamed that I had taken my handlebars off my Vstar, installed them into my car, and had a blast driving my car like that.

Then, I hopped onto my Vstar, and it had these dinky handles on it, like a child's scooter. I realized that I was going 90 mph through traffic, but I had no brake or clutch handles and was contemplating slowing down and stopping by putting my feed down and scraping to a halt.

And then I woke up.

Do you have crazy dreams like that? Pray, do tell.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,889 Posts
Guess I'm the crazy one, I don't dream that kind of stuff, thru out the years I've done sh!t like that.

·
Registered
2009 VStar 1300 Tourer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you eat too much (is there really such a thing) turkey dinner?
Actually, I cooked, put everything in the fridge. Didn't even eat dinner. COVID has taken the fun out of Thanksgiving for me this year and probably a lot of others who live by themselves. But thank you for asking. Gobble, gobble.

·
Super Moderator
3,546 Posts
I had a recurring dream about 5 yrs ago. I'm walking out my apartment door pick up the paper. I have my Helmet with gloves stuffed inside walk down the stairs turn left towards my spot and there are four motorcycle cops standing around my bike writing on their pads. As soon as I stepped off of the curb into my spot I woke up. The cops were not modern day or even the CHIPS tv show era. Maybe 40's or 50's. Had it four times and tried to change it and stop before I stepped off of the curb on the third time but I stepped off and woke up.

·
10,889 Posts
I had a recurring dream about 5 yrs ago. I'm walking out my apartment door pick up the paper. I have my Helmet with gloves stuffed inside walk down the stairs turn left towards my spot and there are four motorcycle cops standing around my bike writing on their pads. As soon as I stepped off of the curb into my spot I woke up. The cops were not modern day or even the CHIPS tv show era. Maybe 40's or 50's. Had it four times and tried to change it and stop before I stepped off of the curb on the third time but I stepped off and woke up.
What year did you stop taking mind altering drugs, sorry Pat, just had to go there. 😉 🤭

·
10,889 Posts

·
Registered
2002 v star 650 custom
645 Posts
LMAO!! Go to Oregon. Tell them you need some mushrooms for PTSD treatment!!

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I don't recall every having a motorcycle dream. But then it's been 30 years since I've ridden on a regular basis - outside the past few months. Ask me again next year at this time. :)

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,498 Posts
I have a nightmare where I am riding, for some reason I stand up on the floor boards, and the left one breaks off. My leg jams into the pavement - and I wake up. Always my left leg. Irrational in every way. But I'm glad that I wake up before the carnage begins.

Reactions: vito and Lorax

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have a nightmare where I am riding, for some reason I stand up on the floor boards, and the left one breaks off. My leg jams into the pavement - and I wake up. Always my left leg. Irrational in every way. But I'm glad that I wake up before the carnage begins.
I just think about the crushing pain caused by landing on the family jewels

Ride smart. Ride often.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Since I ride a '74 RD350, I have dreams of having a 2-stroke 5.3 V8 in my '07 Silverado. I can just picture the sound, and the tire-melting power band hitting like a freight train at 7k RPM. 😁

Then I wake up sad, knowing this may never be ...

·
10,889 Posts
Since I ride a '74 RD350, I have dreams of having a 2-stroke 5.3 V8 in my '07 Silverado. I can just picture the sound, and the tire-melting power band hitting like a freight train at 7k RPM. 😁

Then I wake up sad, knowing this may never be ...
Put this in your truck, it's a two stoke. 😉

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ahh, now that's a legendary engine! That would be SWEEEET! I'd have to straight-pipe it and keep the RPMs high on every hill. 😁🤘

1 - 20 of 23 Posts