Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a studded black Corbin one piece rider and passenger seat that fits a 2005 1100 V Star Classic.
The Corbin seat has two adjustable back rests and the driver's backrest moves forward to allow the passenger more room to get on or off the bike. Condition: just about new. The price of a new one is now listed at $475; I'll take $240 plus shipping for it or make me a reasonable offer and I'm sure we can work it out!

Also, I will throw in the original stock seat so you if you want to try to modify it for a "memory foam" or gel pad insert, you can experiment on it. Look on-line to see how it is done - it doesn't look too hard to do.
New photos sent on request to your e-mail address.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I still have it. Brand new it goes for $150, what would you be willing to pay for it.
I'm not sure how much shipping would be or where you are located but I can find out the cost.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i sent you my location if you want to find out about shipping
it will fit my 04
thank you
if you still have ide like to buy it
thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
corbin seat

I have a studded black Corbin one piece rider and passenger seat that fits a 2005 1100 V Star Classic.
The Corbin seat has two adjustable back rests and the driver's backrest moves forward to allow the passenger more room to get on or off the bike. Condition: just about new. The price of a new one is now listed at $475; I'll take $240 plus shipping for it or make me a reasonable offer and I'm sure we can work it out!

Also, I will throw in the original stock seat so you if you want to try to modify it for a "memory foam" or gel pad insert, you can experiment on it. Look on-line to see how it is done - it doesn't look too hard to do.
New photos sent on request to your e-mail address.
Thanks.
do you still have the corbin seat. email [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts