Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, newbie here. Enjoy all the discussions I have read so far. I am looking for some info on a particular bike. The bike is a (I believe) star custom chopper that was featured in the 2006 star calendar. I am looking for specs on the bike as to who the builder was, frame specs and any other info regarding this bike. Thanks for any info. I called the star company and they had no info. I have searched all over and can only find pictures and desktop wallpaper of the bike.

chopper.jpg

·
Registered
422 Posts
I don't know any specs , but it looks like it is based around a warrior powerplant or even possibly a road/stratoliner . Looks like a pro street frame with about a 35 degree rake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know any specs , but it looks like it is based around a warrior powerplant or even possibly a road/stratoliner . Looks like a pro street frame with about a 35 degree rake.
I am thinking it is a warrior but not really sure. I just can't believe that with all the information on the world wide net I am unable to find any info on this bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the site. can't believe Yamaha had no info on the bike that they feature in their calendar
I was kind of shocked when they told me that. They said that all they have is the pictures that were submitted and the owners name but could not give that info out.

·
Administrator
13,697 Posts
They said that all they have is the pictures that were submitted and the owners name but could not give that info out.
missing out on a huge opportunity to include at least the shops that customized those bikes. most of those bikes were probably outfitted by one particular bike shop or another and seems like they should list the particular shop that worked on that particular bike. i've come across a couple bike shops online here and there who have featured a bike on their site that made it to the calendar. maybe Yamaha doesn't want to get involved with unintentionally advertising for others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts