Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself I have a 2005 Yamaha V-Star Classic That I have put alot of time into and is finally ready for the riding Tons of gloss black powder coating , I chopped the rear fender, Custom headlight springer solo seat 16" Ape hangers Powder coated wheels etc.. the list goes on I'll post picture but I'am going to wait till Wednesday to change the oil and wash her up before i take pics

Also I'am located in South Florida (Davie) and am eager to meet fellow Yamaha enthusiasts for some group rides

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corsair I'm jealous in South Florida everything is a straight line and hardly anything but highways... The gatineau's are simply amazing I'm originally from Ottawa but been here for 14 years

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice bobber! Riva in Pompano hosts a BBQ for our group the 2nd Saturday of the month, and this Wednesday there's a meeting at Chilis at 7pm next to the Boca mall on St. Andrews, and there's a ride every Sunday am. Brian Carpenter is the president, he was interviewed in the Sun Sentinel yesterday as the front page article on helmets and donor cycles -I'm off to Toronto, but if you go, tell him I sent you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey skip I appreciate that info I'm really looking forward to attending some of these events the bbq sounds great ill have to check out Riva very close to my work! when you get back from Canada drop me a message if you like..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts