Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have the custom World International solo rack on their V Star 1300?
I have my seat slightly customized and I'm trying to figure out how close it sits to the seat or whether it sits over the lip of the rear of the seat. Pictures from the side and above would be helpful. I noticed you can use their back rest and attach it to this solo rack and that's why I'm interested. I am currently using the show chrome rear fender rack and love the look but I need to have a driver's backrest and all the pre made seat units are horrible for me because Im 6'5, and they scoot me way too far forward. I immediately sent back my Mustang wide seat with backrest and rode straight to Astech seats for a redo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the Show Chrome. Thats the one I currently have, and love it. I think most people have the Show Chrome or Yamaha rack, but wa hoping someone had the CWI because its the only one that you can add a drivers backrest too.

·
Registered
456 Posts
That sounds interesting, I didn't know you could add a back rest to it. I would like to see pics as well now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts