Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin very sharp. I am a classic guy mainly because i am old. Have you been around bikes long. I see you aren't much for words but that is ok. Because you sent a pic. There are a lot of real nice guys on this forum with a million ideas. Stop by often

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of good advice here. Fun things to do. Good Jokes...well maybe a few groaners but funny is just like beauty...

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Did you buy it like that? Someone put some aftermarket money in that 1100.

there are a few of us in the Rochester area - Im in Fairport and commute to Henrietta everyday

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
274 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana - great looking bike!!

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you buy it like that? Someone put some aftermarket money in that 1100.

there are a few of us in the Rochester area - Im in Fairport and commute to Henrietta everyday
Yes I just bought it, it’s a 650. Cobra slash cut slipons, Kuryakyn hypercharger, jet kit.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,593 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Good looking bike. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan from.....Rochester, NY and another 650 owner. Nice custom.... new bars and grips, custom seats, lots of new chrome!!! What is the year and mileage?
Visit often and enjoy the variety of threads. If you have never been to Lugia's for ice cream, you need to include a stop on a future ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee Dan!
Nice looking bike, enjoy the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts