Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my little Girl January 6th. 9 lbs. 5 ounces. She's my first child. Haven't been riding very much between the woman and the new babe. Worth it yes :) Bike ain't going nowhere. Got a ride in yesterday.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family! Now is a good time to start considering dirt bikes so she can move to a street bike asap! ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Congratulations on the little lady. The first requirement for a Dad with a daughter is a shotgun. Also start saving for the wedding. This coming from a father of three girls and two boys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the new addition to your family! Now is a good time to start considering dirt bikes so she can move to a street bike asap! ;)
That will be a case I must argue with mom :) great idea, I have had this thought as well. Mom already thinks I'm going to die most times when I go riding, it'll be tough
Congratulations on the little lady. The first requirement for a Dad with a daughter is a shotgun. Also start saving for the wedding. This coming from a father of three girls and two boys.
12 guage already acquired and waiting :cool:
Thanks for all the congrats!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Had my little Girl January 6th. 9 lbs. 5 ounces. She's my first child. Haven't been riding very much between the woman and the new babe. Worth it yes :) Bike ain't going nowhere. Got a ride in yesterday.
Congratulations.

Sell the bike. You can get another one in 18 years.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congratulations, any child is great but that Dad/daughter thing is special. I have four girls and three boys (well women and men now) and kept biking through them all.

Just remember there will come a time when your little girl asks you that really embarrasing and awkward question; "Dad can my boyfriend borrow your leather jacket, it's cold and he's forgotten his?" The answer is no!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
corsair- I used to say that :)
and yes the awnser would indefinitely be no. Getting into the grind of being a full time dad now. A lot of different routines

1 - 14 of 14 Posts