Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my b-day is coming up on the 9th and my wife knew i wanted to try the stuff so she got me some here are a few pics

The last pic is from the small bag

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone tried it i have to wait till the morning to late to be messing with coffee that has a warning

·
Registered
68 Posts
So my b-day is coming up on the 9th and my wife knew i wanted to try the stuff so she got me some here are a few pics

Happy birthday on the 9th. We share the same birthday - but I bet I'm older. Interesting coffee bags - but I home roast my own coffee beans. ALWAYS fresh that way.

Dave

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy birthday on the 9th. We share the same birthday - but I bet I'm older. Interesting coffee bags - but I home roast my own coffee beans. ALWAYS fresh that way.

Dave
Happy birthday on the 9th to you too brother I'll be 35 just a young buck lol

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Oh man, just readin the bag gave me a buzz. I'm one who can no longer do the caffeine. Musta did too much back in the day. Makes me very irritable and mean if get too much, so I stay away from it. I'll leave it too you yoounger guys. Oh, and Happy Birthday to yous guys.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh man, just readin the bag gave me a buzz. I'm one who can no longer do the caffeine. Musta did too much back in the day. Makes me very irritable and mean if get too much, so I stay away from it. I'll leave it too you yoounger guys. Oh, and Happy Birthday to yous guys.
Thanks for the birthday wish. I'll hit 3/4 of a century next Wednesday. I've been drinking coffee since I was about 7. Sipping my 3rd cup of the day now.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts