Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's hoping Kobra101, Bigbadwolf and all our other Florida friends are safe and dry. Batten down the hatches, fellas.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Appreciate that Caliente!... We sure have been having some horrible weather its been raining everyday for the last 2 weeks havent had a chance to put some good mileage on the scoot its killing me!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn that sucks mate!

Weather is shite in Denmark aswell.. althoug we got a cuple of days where it dident poor down with rain... :)

was great weather for the bike meet yesterday... abit windy. :p

hope you get some better weather over there!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts... For a while there, I was looking for an aftermarket Periscope and propeller to mount on my Strat.:( Then the rain finally stopped and the sun came out...Its been 100 degrees plus for the last few days. A lot of the water is gone but the low areas are still full. Everyone knows what is to follow, loads of flying critters and then comes the hopping ones. I rode just last night, without my shield on, to run to the store and was sorry that I did. The bugs were so thick, it was unbelievable.

But anyways, we made it through and are alright, still little soggy but drying out quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts