Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

I'd like to. I've never been to one of these before. I have mommy duty that weekend, and my daughter is not allowed on my bike, so I'll be driving if I do go. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Arlington VA, just down I-95 from you.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well, enjoy the weekend. I'd be happy just getting my bike in running shape. Maybe today will be the day as the rectifier was just delivered.

Keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just an FYI for future reference, Wildwood, NJ bike week(end) is the weekend after Labor Day each year and I am told that there is more bikes and activities than OC has. Also told that most of the attractions aren't actually in Ocean City either. Across the bridge in Salisbury and surrounding areas. I have been to Wildwood's event twice and will be going for many years I beleive. It's a great time with tons of vendors and activities, and most likely a bit cheaper to stay around town in the middle of things. I vacation in OCMD and even off season it's quite a bit pricier than Wildwood. Wildwood is only a 30 min ride and short ferry trip From Lewes,Deleware to Cape May. It's a really good time and TONS of bikes every year I have gone. My friends tell me Wildwood caters to the event more than OC does for theirs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts