Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a quick shout to see how many folks we have on in the general area of Baltimore (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia) I guess I should include Pennsylvania to the list since I'm only about 45 minutes from the PA line.

I just bought my V-Star 1100 Classic two weeks ago so wanted to see how many members we might have in the area.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This is just a quick shout to see how many folks we have on in the general area of Baltimore (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia) I guess I should include Pennsylvania to the list since I'm only about 45 minutes from the PA line.

I just bought my V-Star 1100 Classic two weeks ago so wanted to see how many members we might have in the area.
Hey Jarhead;
I see no one has replied but there are a bunch of us VStar riders in the area. I'm in Mont. Co.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jarhead;
I see no one has replied but there are a bunch of us VStar riders in the area. I'm in Mont. Co.
How's it going Hinson. Another member, DC Rider, is of course, from DC. I don't believe he lives in DC proper though...so he might be fairly close to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts

I'm out of manassas VA currently

·
Registered
291 Posts
Danville, Fricken snow. I did make a New Years day ride to South Boston and back. Other than that all I have rode since the beginning of December is in and out of the building to clean it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts