Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've spent the last few days pulling the Stratoliner apart to check valve adjustments, spark plugs, etc. Now I'm about back together... Will be putting stock pipes back on and selling the drag pipes that were on the bike when I bought it.

Does anyone know someone wanting a really nice set of DG Hardkrome 3" big straights. They are really nice looking pipes and really talk when you get in the gas. I'm more of a whisper exhaust guy so the drag pipes had to go... Here's the web site...

www.hardkrome.com/pages/productsDetail.asp?productID=5291&appid=191

Here's your change to wake up the world and get one heck of a deal at the same time. Make me an offer... The tips have been scraped just a tiny bit but otherwise the pipes are in really good shape...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pipes are still available guys.... This is the time of year to be doing the wrench work on your bikes. I've now finished everything I planned on the STRAT and also my Goldwing. COME ON SPRING !!! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi men. just drilled the baffles out of my 1100 classic and it sounds great. Gave it some good revs but haven't ridden it anywhere as yet. Sounds as though it will be good to go though. I spoke to the mechanic at Yamaha, in Ipswich, Aussie and he said he has seen a lot done with no major probs. I only got the bike last Saturday and it I was a bit nervous drilling but glad I did now. I have only 150 kilometres on it. The Phelps mod is what I followed. It is on the site, just search for it. Good luck and all the best. It is a 2008 model.
Fergy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts