Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good luck with that sweet looking Vic !!! I haven't test ridden the Vic CC .. yet .. but i would lean towards that ride myself. Tried HD's Street Glide and tried Indian's Chieftain and wasn't swayed toward either of those. Don't want to try anymore test rides, might find something I like and the wallet ain't that fat LOL !!! Enjoy and ride safe!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks;There is or are a few things that irk me about all the American bikes.Transmission is the biggest.I really really like the 6th gear and with the bigger tank have gotten 200 miles out of a tank.But every bike I've ridden and those you mentioned were my choices as well to include the roadking.Every damn one of them though have that clunk.I do notice that the Victory likes to be in its power band and not lugged.The kicker system is in dire need of some umph as well.The wife says this rides soooo much better though.Mine although a 2013 is new and got a deal I couldn't turn down.It was the dealers demo and came with full factory warranty.They gave me 5500.00 for my Strat which was a 07 midnight and since I paide cash plus polarius gives 1000.00 off for vets and 1000.00 in asscy.Wife told me NOT to come home with another Black bike so the green kinda grew on me lol.I took a month riding different bikes before I decided

·
Registered
600 Posts
See that you are only about 1 1/2 hrs south of me. Ever get up to the Ephrata First Sunday Bike Breakfasts?? I usually go once a year, but haven't gotten there yet this season. Whole lotta bikes to ogle there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been wanting to get to one of those.I get every other weekend off.I work at a Bakery...yes I make bread lol so its hard to get to events but if I'm there stop and say Hi;always great meeting new people who just enjoy the ride and not so much what they ride

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Nice

Last weekend was are small town car show with old time drag racing down RT/66. Are small law dept lead the ride up and down RT/66 on a new Victory CrossCountry. All black and white with light's all over, man did it look good

Forgive me craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts