Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey VStar community, my name's Ben and I am a full-time undergraduate student in Boston pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I decided to put aside some money from Web Application Development work to keep my eye out for a bike.

And when I say bike, I meant I had absolutely no idea what I wanted. I started off looking at sports bikes last year, aka crotch rockets. Since I was a kid I've been riding on two wheels, currently owning a 2006 yamaha yz450f, and BOY does it rip. I love adrenaline and bikes that have fast control, but somehow I slowly found myself leaning towards a cruiser. Maybe I get enough action on the dirt road!

So anyways, after plenty of research and months of searching, I found Snow White. This puppy is a 2009 VStar 1300 Pearl with 780 miles:

I'll be happy to answer any questions! It's great to finally find a community forum that has so many viewers.

- Bewards

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Dayum!
Perfect intro - pics and everything (well played sir, well played :)

And what's that I see, a big white biker smile on your face (I'm assuming that's you - or you got one hell of a photo of the dude stealing your new bike!).

Welcome!

·
Registered
412 Posts
welcome to the forum from an IT guy. that's a nice ride you have there. so... what's first on the mod list?? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha that'd be me, ain't nobody stealin her!

Mods bought with the bike: 2-in-1 cobra exhaust, cobra programmer, cobra back rest, and passenger kuryakyn cruise mounts. I saved a couple thousand, let's just put it that way.

And I don't even have my permit yet.. winter..

·
Registered
570 Posts
Pretty ride. Hope ou get to it soon, but the looks of snow are on the way. Don´t ahve that problem in my hood.
Keep her tight and shiny and she will keep you happey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts