Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similar to 'What emergency stuff do you keep on your bike?' ... What do you keep in your Bug-Out-Bag (B.O.B.)?

For those who do not know what a Bug-Out-Bag is ..... A bug-out bag or BOB is a portable kit that normally contains the items one would require to survive for 72 hours.

In mine, are extra rounds of ammo. A first aid kit. DUCT TAPE! A lighter. Some rope. $200 cash. Some M.R.E.'s. A hunting knife.

Some items I want to add to mine are:
A water purification kit. Some type of game processing knife set. A fold-able saw.

I am sure there is more items. Just drawing a blank right now.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Holy Smokes! ... I can honestly say that I have never even once in my 56 years of living here on earth, ever felt the need for carrying extra rounds of ammo to survive for 72 hours! As far as I can ascertain, about all I would need is a bottle of water and a couple granola bars... oh, and maybe a crossword puzzle.
:grin:
Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

·
Registered
359 Posts
Would have only one answer to that...

Well now, that's not very neighbourly of you. Here in Newfoundland you'd be invited right in for a cup of coffee... or perhaps something a little stronger if it's past noon. I sure am thankful that we have no need to be packing in our neck of the woods!

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

·
1,634 Posts
A BOB is not for a weekend jaunt. It means you may not be coming home. Catastrophic circumstances, I have a bag ready in case the deer try to take over.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
After you bug out, you will be bugged out:

then you will need a bag
to put over your head

1 - 8 of 8 Posts