Duh hd eater.

·
Registered
821 Posts
mine is Star-Baby

·
Registered
396 Posts
I call mine "Ronda", she's my girlfriend all summer long. i give her all me love and attention and my wife is jealous. she knows i ride Ronda hard and Ronda never complains. I caress Ronda's handle bars and polish her Chrome and the wife will just kind of huff " I don't know why you waste your time with that thing." as soon as she leave's i say "Cuz she ain't bitchin at me for one thing" Then i go back to checking Ronda's vital fluids. Don't want Ronda to run dry on me. lol. I do share the Name with my outdoor wood boiler. i spend a few hours with Ronda every day. She wants HARD WOOD, and lots of it. She is selfish and wants me every day. gotta like Ronda.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
La Madrugada no tuvo nada hasta David. Despues mi recibe mi nombre, siento muy feliz. Horita, estoy feliz como una almeja. Gracias
The morning did not have nothing to David. After my is my name, i am very happy. Horita, i'M happy as a clam. Thank you very much

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I call mine "Ronda", she's my girlfriend all summer long. i give her all me love and attention and my wife is jealous. she knows i ride Ronda hard and Ronda never complains. I caress Ronda's handle bars and polish her Chrome and the wife will just kind of huff " I don't know why you waste your time with that thing." as soon as she leave's i say "Cuz she ain't bitchin at me for one thing" Then i go back to checking Ronda's vital fluids. Don't want Ronda to run dry on me. lol. I do share the Name with my outdoor wood boiler. i spend a few hours with Ronda every day. She wants HARD WOOD, and lots of it. She is selfish and wants me every day. gotta like Ronda.

Farmall had some of these left over. Pick one. Swallow. Repeat.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have been thinking about it and I think I am going to name her Independence. I think it fits her just right. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I have been thinking about it and I think I am going to name her Independence. I think it fits her just right. Whatcha think?
Y is it not a male name ?:D Or why is it female

1 - 20 of 77 Posts