21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Babe :D :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
"April" -- because naming her February after the month I brought her home just didn't work out .. and because I had to wait until nearly April to ride her (March 2013 was snowy/icy/cold in MN).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Names,

When i named my bike (midnite star 1300) it was when my old dad passed on, his name was fred, then i see one of these yank custom programs, one of the guys had it on his Tshirt, ( i record all of them, & order all of my crhome from america, far sopearira) so her name is fred, Fuc*ing Ride Every Day. Hardy from Devon, UK.:eek:

·
Registered
570 Posts
La Madrugada is her name and Mexico knows her fame. She has been to 15 states of the Republic of Mexico and lots of roads in between.

La Madrugada means middle of the night here in the Big Smoke.

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,756 Posts
@Nh 250 fan hello and welcome from Virginia. Thanks for waking up an old thread.

My Strat is Yamato (Yamaha-Motor-Big Japanese WWII Battleship)
My Triumph Rocket II is Brahma (Seems like a big bull to me)
My 1982 XS650SH is called Rusty (well, it is rusted, so...)

Reactions: Deeksvstarclassic

·
Registered
178 Posts
So, when I was little I saw a picture of my dad with his first car. It was a green 1953 Chevrolet 4 door. On the picture it stated that the name of the car was The Night Creature. When I bought my 2009 1100 Custom, the previous owner had installed green LED's and green pin-striping. Therefore, I thought it approiate to name the bike The Night Creature.

·
Registered
2002 v star 650 custom
581 Posts
Old topic, but a good one.

Just the basics, ma'am: baby / my baby.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,402 Posts
I don't really think of Star Rocket as her name, but I guess it could be.

Mostly she just goes by "my bike", unless I'm speaking third person, in which case...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts