Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Monica’s youngest,Anthony, has a black and white cat that also acts like a dog. He rules the roost as they say and only backs down from the skunks when they’re out and about.
He follows me out across the pastures and down the gravel driveway.
Whenever we take all 3 dogs out for a walk, he trots behind to make sure all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I went to straighten out the gun locker. I turned around and there he was sitting in the bottom. I will come home form the range and open my case up and he will climb in and go to sleep. He must love the smell of Hoppes or gunpowder. I have many pics of him sleeping with my guns. His name is Nuit that is french for night.

·
Registered
761 Posts
My Old Pooch Kolby. Our 13 year old pound puppy. He is a Australian Sheppard mixed with?? do not know. Got him from the local dog shelter 13 years ago. Has a little cancer but still hanging in there. He will be a tough one to replace. Great with the grandkids. Could be a serious candidate for cloning!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Rats !!
Woke up yesterday morning and my oldest little girl was limping.
Took her to the vet this morning and unfortunately the Vet confirmed my suspicions.
She has a torn ACL. (old footbal injury)
She's going to have to have surgery.
Meanwhile they gave her a laser therapy treatment this morning to make her more comfortable.
Here is a pic of us while she got the treatment.

20191115_112503.jpg

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks.
She blew out the other one about 4 years ago. She did real well healing.
The only thing I hate is trying to keep her still for 3 months.
She is a little playgirl. She would rather play than eat. After breakfast every morning she sits by her toy box and whines until I get the toys out and play with her and her sister.
Keeping her still will be the hard part. Last time she was operated on for the ACL she just looked at me all pitiful like "why aren't you playing with me" for the entire three months.
I had more of hard time with it than she did.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Rats !!
Woke up yesterday morning and my oldest little girl was limping.
Took her to the vet this morning and unfortunately the Vet confirmed my suspicions.
She has a torn ACL. (old footbal injury)
She's going to have to have surgery.
Meanwhile they gave her a laser therapy treatment this morning to make her more comfortable.
Here is a pic of us while she got the treatment.
So sorry to hear that. Hope she's back on the field soon.

I try to keep my 11 year old little guy from jumping off high stuff but he's fearless and I'm slow. I keep expecting him to hurt himself but he's fine so far.

·
Registered
350 Posts
6 Weeks...inactive? WOW that will be a touch challenge! Did they give her a cone to keep her from biting and scratching the stitches?

Not yet. So far she hasn't been chewing at it. Just licks it occasionally which the vet said was ok.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts
Hope she heals quickly and get her mobility back.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
This is Circe. We are adopting her from the local ASPCA. She is a Mastiff Pitpull mix. She is 8 weeks old & around 10 lbs.
It will be my daughter's first puppy & my first puppy in almost almost 20 years.
I don't think she'll be riding on Big Bertha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 226 Posts