Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Rick Baker. I live in Dunedin, Fl, have been riding most of the last 40 years. I recently purchased a VStar 1300 Tourer. It was a leftover 2007 that i bought new off the showroom floor on Jan. 31, 2012. Love the bike and just wanted to jump in here and say hi.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome - its a great bike. I have a 2007 I bought used this summer with 800 miles on it. I've made a few changes: bars, seat, quick release bags, I really love it. I do need some lowers for long trips when I put the shield on. It's a bike that really needs little fooling around with.

Hello everyone. My name is Rick Baker. I live in Dunedin, Fl, have been riding most of the last 40 years. I recently purchased a VStar 1300 Tourer. It was a leftover 2007 that i bought new off the showroom floor on Jan. 31, 2012. Love the bike and just wanted to jump in here and say hi.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. I'll bet you made one sweet deal on that one. Ride safe, but... How about some pictures?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome's. As soon as I get the pics figured out I will post some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts