Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I've seen a few post on here from members in Durham area....
I just wanted to say hello, I live in Ajax and am off all summer should anyone feel like saying hello!

I get out as often as possible for long and short rides and would love to meet some new friends. My three other friends with bikes have sport bikes and I'm dying to have some rides at a safe pace with other like minded folks!

'Good to make some aquaintances prior to ride time...

Please say hello...

Blake

·
Registered
3 Posts
Durham Area Riders

Hi Blakeonline,

Good to hear from you. I live just north of Bowmanville and get out on the V Star whenever I can. Hopefully we can meet up when the temperatures reach more reasonable levels!!. Just out of curiosity, you can come out to the Canadian Motorcycle cruisers (050 Durham Chapter) to meet a great bunch of guys that have a great rideing season planned and a meet-and-greet get together everyother Wednesday. The next meeting is 5 Feb at the Royal Oak pub 617 Victoria St West Whitby. There is a web site for the CMC at www.cmcnational.ca. There is no fee to join and we have a great group of local riders. Hopefully this helps.

Brad (flyboy)

·
Registered
38 Posts
durham rides

Hi Blake... I live in north shwa and I ride almost every day. Usually by my self. Wouldn't mind having someone to cruise with... I also ride with a small group of guys on most sundays just for fun. I hear what your saying about the sport bike crowd. Each to his own but I don't think anyone buys a cruiser with the intention of breaking any land speed records... I try to stick to the "speed limit plus 10" rule and just let her rip for a mile or so every now and then... Feel free to msg me and maybe we can do some cruising together.... Stan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im around tonight and sunday if youre free to ride. Theres a jazz festival by my house ill be goi g to tonight as well in pickering village!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts