Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wonderfully indulgent wife who constantly surprises me. Well she has done t again. She gave me an early present...an electric vest...the kind that heats up and last for HOURS! I am one happy biker....It is made by Vinmori. IT has multiple heat settings. All I can say is wow...the sucker heats up well. You have to buy a battery for it...the kind that recharges your cellphone. I bought a 15000 mAh one...on the highest heat setting, it lasted for 6.5 hours.

No I am not a rep for the company..but thought I'd share about a great product.

T

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
After some wear time please post back with follow up review. I'm looking for a heated vest and very interested in how well it works for you.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
How cool! Thanks for sharing Toymaker, please do a review on it like Les referred to after you get a few miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heated Vest by Vinmori

I received this vest as a christmas present. Because I am not a little guy, I was worried it would fit. The design is well suited for all differently-sized riders by way of several zippers on the sides. After getting it adjusted to my size, it fit well. The inside lining is of the type that is used in emergency blankets. It reflects your body heat back onto you. It has 3 areas that heat up, all in the back. They re located in the upper back (2) and a lower one along the lumber area. It does not come with a battery. It has a pocket on the left-hand side for the battery and a smaller pocket on the right-hand side which it for the charging cable.

I purchased a 1500mAh battery to use with the vest. After charging up the battery, I plugged in the battery and pushed the button on the collar. This vest comes wire for 5 heat levels. I have tried the highest level and the next highest level. On the highest level, the vest was toasty for 6.5 hours. On the next highest level, it was warm for much longer. I rode in upper 40's temps and remained warm the entire ride.

The cost was $89. Plus the cost of the battery...mine was $21....

BTW...it is washable.

https://www.amazon.com/Vinmori-Electric-Washable-Adjustable-Charging/dp/B0773HR5HX/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1545744708&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vinmori+heated+vest&psc=1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts