Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a group to start riding with here in Texas ? We are located in Terrell Tx and ride pretty much nightly all over East Tx from Mesquite to LA and Ferris to Greenville. Absolutely no reason you would need to be close or necessarily in our area to ride.

We also do weekend day trips !

All bike models Welcomed

We enjoy back country roads, no time schedules and always open to others opinions.

We have couples, younger and older riders that all enjoy some good 2 wheel adventures without any drama - just the open road

Feel free to PM with any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
I really enjoyed my ride to Hot Springs with y'all. It was a great trip. I would like to join in again one of these weekends. Don't care what the destination is. I like the back roads.

I could bring another old gray headed guy I ride with sometimes. He recently transitioned from Suzuki to HD. He's pleasant company.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great !

Yea, I actually transitioned myself a couple of weeks back to a HD Road King.

We are doing a ride Sat however it will be local and for a few hours so I will check back with you once we know time and where to see if you guys are interested. I'm waiting on my adjustable backrest before leaving the State lol - suppose to be here by next Friday.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,038 Posts
AsphaltWarrior, new bike and no pictures? If the rest of us can post pictures of our "X" brand so can you. If y'all ever head south let me know, would like to meet up.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,038 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
593 Posts
Chris, great ride last night! Thanks! Twisty. Weather was perfect.. My jacket was almost too much and no rain. You did an excellent job of finding interesting roads. Doubly interesting at night. Thanks for setting it all up and for the invitation. I'm not used to riding with other riders or riding at night, but everyone made it very easy and laid back. Great roads, great riders. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

It was good to see Mrs. AsphaltWarrior and Indian Chris again and to meet Tyler and Abby and Lance.

I thought I saw lightning a couple of times when we were riding up by Lake Lavon, but convinced myself it must not be since the front was so far north. After getting home, I noticed on the weather that a line of small storms had been moving NE about 30 miles NW of where we were. So we were luckier on the weather than we thought!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts