1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Reminds me of when cargo pants came out - seemed like a cool idea, but actually hiking around with pretty much anything attached to your legs sucks.

We had a thread a year or so ago about where people put their smart phone while riding. If you have it in your jacket side or breast pocket there's a good chance it will be destroyed if you drop the bike.

Pretty much anything in that bag on your hip is... well.. in the last place you want anything if you end up on the pavement.

I would be more inclined to get a tank bag.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have 4 or so of them. Never use it on the bike though, tried, just gets in the way for me.

I use them for walking around disney though. I found the key with them, is as small as possible, really only fit my phone, keys, and some of my wallet in it. This way I know they are secure and won't fall out. Anything thick and it gets really lopsided on that leg and you feel it badly.

My daughter likes using hers pretty much the same way also.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Rider-Knight-adjustable-Universal/dp/B072XF9NLX

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Really reminds me of my wife's conceal carry purse. 9 out of 10 times if there is a weapon on the bike she is carrying it. But that is ok she is every bit as good of a shot as i am. I am also very eco friendly i don't shoot lead i shoot hollow points.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I use this. Slings across my shoulder and lays on my back. You can wear it in front too. Super lightweight, I forget I'm wearing it. Lots of pockets and big enough for a firearm. I use it when I ride to work so when I hop off everything I need is on my person and I don't have to rummage through my luggage. $22 on Amazon. Brand name Nicgio.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts