Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all!

Not new to riding, but new to the V-Star 1300. Finally traded my V-Star 650 for a machine that handles better on the freeway for obvious reasons.

Like most, as a shorter rider at 5'6" I'm unhappy with the handlebars. There is much to say about this on this and other forums; I just ordered Baron Nostalgic bars from JPC and hope that will fit the bill.

I do want to thank all who contribute to these forums - there's almost too much info on the net, makes it difficult to navigate at times. The info found however is valuable. So I will post my progress and experiences so others don't have to "re-invent" the wheel.

I purchased my new 2014 V-Star from a local dealer (I-90 Motorsports) and since it was on the floor for 3 years, got a great deal. Is there any info on the differences of the V-Star 1300 from year to year? If so, I'd sure appreciate someone sending me a link or posting.

Thanks a ton, everyone, ride safe!!!

Riding in Seattle,
Perry

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Canada. I have an 1100 so I can't help much with your questions but I'm sure others can. Post some pics if you can!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Congrats on the 1300. I'm on the 950. Hope those bars get you riding comfortably. I also would love to see pics, and especially when you get the new bars on.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts