Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gooood morning! Beautiful day here today. The sun is actually going to make an appearance! Excited! A good day for a ride. I am the proud owner of a Yamaha 650 V-star. Completed motorcycle school last October and have been out bombing around every day it hasn't been too too wet. Good to find this forum. Hoping your day is delicious. "Bright happy smile"

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think that may be the most excited and happy introduction ever (just wait till you get to know us!).

Really, how can anyone be that happy in BC in February, let alone a motorcyclist???

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

i agree and wondering the same... :D welcome to the forums Jellymint!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome and greetings greetings from central Ontario... Envious... Only wish I could be riding in February. Can't wait to get down to Daytona bike week. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweeet!

Vancouver does have a lot of rain, BUT, super sun too! We have recently had a week of sun.. well half a week anyway.. with temps close to +10C. Now those were awesome days.

Ah the energy of a new rider huh? Grin. My biker friends seem to enjoy having me bubbling around them. Been a back seat rider for 30 years and now I am toddling along side of them. Fun. They sometimes give me that "pat pat pat" on the head as I bounce by.

Love that this Universe has aligned so I finally get to be out in the zone of a rider all by my own bad self. Smile.

(oh, and "he" is a "she" - happy smile)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome jellymint from a neighbour south of the border near Seattle just off the I-5 with a VStar 650. I've been riding since April of last year. I just think of it as "liquid sunshine". Donning leathers and my Frog Togs, I haven't missed too much riding, though it may be just back and forth to work. I was bummed the week we had fog and temps near 0C. Just didn't want to chance the fog freezing on the roads. Lets get some pics of your bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts