Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I've tried the "search" function and came up empty handed. I would like to buy a factory service manual for my 2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. I have seen a Haynes/Chilton manual for the Venture, and I suppose they're the same mechanically, but I would like the appropriate manual if it is available. The local dealer (kid behind the parts counter) "guessed" the price to be about $80. I've purchased factory service manuals for almost every bike I've owned and $80 seemed a bit high. Can you confirm that price?

Can any of you great minds provide a source for a factory service manual?

Thanks for your help,
Davo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone,
I've tried the "search" function and came up empty handed. I would like to buy a factory service manual for my 2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. I have seen a Haynes/Chilton manual for the Venture, and I suppose they're the same mechanically, but I would like the appropriate manual if it is available. The local dealer (kid behind the parts counter) "guessed" the price to be about $80. I've purchased factory service manuals for almost every bike I've owned and $80 seemed a bit high. Can you confirm that price?

Can any of you great minds provide a source for a factory service manual?

Thanks for your help,
Davo
You might check here:
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/p/Buy-Yamaha-Manuals-340

Prices are up there in the $90 range.

If you can get the part number for the manual, might try checking with Ron Ayers. They offer somewhat of a discount.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Service manuals

Have you tried the Ventureriders .com forum.
They are a great bunch and you will find an endless amount of info there. Cheers .
Winston, Northampton, Western Australia
:);)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Luggage Rack

Winston, from Australia. :)
Whilst I am on the subject.
I have a 1997 XVZ Royal star 1300.
I am looking for a luggage rack something like the OEM part No.
STR-4WM51-20-00 This one suits the Road Star , and is shaped to follow the curve of the rear fender,and I believe that it will also bolt on to my Royal Star.
I can be corrected about this.
I wish to dispense with the pillion seat and replace it with the rack.
If anyone has one or something similar, please let me know your price etc I am prepared for the shipping cost , but not the dealers pricing.For something new.
Cheers
Winston, Northampton, Western Australia
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts