Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 Tour Deluxe. It has a winshield, but would prefer a fairing for better protection and angle of the shield. My old bike (1973) had a Vetter fairing that I really liked, but they must be out of business. Any suggestions where I could find a similar product?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in the process of changing over to a Memphis Shades Batwing fairing. Pricey but everyone seems to like how they work. There is another thread here somewhere talking about how with tinkering you can pick up most any older fairing and fit it.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reckless Motocycles recently added a fairing for the Royal Star to their line up. There's also the Hoppe Quadzilla at 2x the price of Reckless.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You are pretty much stuck with a batwing fairing. Vetter, as you assumed, is no longer in business. No one else that I know of makes an aftermarket frame mount fairing. The only option you may have is to get a custom built frame mount made to fit an old Vetter, and then I'm not sure the opening in the middle of the fairing will be wide enough for the front end to clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts