Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a company that makes a fairing with quick removable mounts for the v star that also have a quick mount windshield that would be switch able with the fairing. like to remove the fairing in the summer heat an pop a windshield on an vice a versa in the fall. i tried memphis an tsukayu but neither has a shield that is a quick mount on there fairing mounts.

·
Registered
570 Posts
. . . or you might want to consider just getting the fairing and two shields for the fairing, a very short shield for summer and a tall shield for other seasons. That's what I've done and it works well.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Won't work with the stock windshield but this is pretty neat ..

·
Registered
160 Posts
what model of bike?

I have a Memphis shades ws on my 950. I have been looking at a batwing. I believe the batwing and the ws use the same trigger lock bracket. It bolts on to the turn signal bracket.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. lynn thanks i like it all. had the easy brackets on my vulcan an loved them. i now see how much nicer it is with the windshield bag on the bat wing. it's an abortion on a reg. shield. have to get it, thanks.
ready ride? just had mine detailed an it's being delivered thursday. i'v got cabin fever bad :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts