Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, we’re coming into that “glory” time of year for riders. The air is not so hot and the evenings start to get a bit crisp and there is the smell of firewood in the air as nature sweeps her brush of color through the forests.
If you’ve got any fall pictures here’s a place to post them... to motivate others to get out and see new places that are best done on two wheels.

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Really great pictures. In Houston fall is an event on the calendar and more rain. Temps drop down a bit to lower 90s. I like seeing y'alls pictures and dreaming of color changes.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really great pictures. In Houston fall is an event on the calendar and more rain. Temps drop down a bit to lower 90s. I like seeing y'alls pictures and dreaming of color changes.

Maybe we can tempt you more to come out this way some time soon?!
Blue Ridge Parkway!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Maybe we can tempt you more to come out this way some time soon?!
Blue Ridge Parkway!
is that the front wheel off a motorcycle lying by the centerline?! :^O

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just did 1K miles from central CT to VT, NH and ME Friday to Sunday. Went all the way to the Canadian border in ME. Great roads!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Just did 1K miles from central CT to VT, NH and ME Friday to Sunday. Went all the way to the Canadian border in ME. Great roads!

Damn, you were only a couple of hours from where I live.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
the colors are late this year in upstate NY

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Been raining for 2 days but the last time I was out things were about 50/50. Change happens fast though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was up in Boone NC last weekend and the trees are just starting to change....late for thus year...prolly our fall will last about a week and a half before winter hits and I have to put the bike to bed until springtime...

T

1 - 20 of 26 Posts