Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

301 - 320 of 333 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
The International Space Station from my back yard a few minutes ago. That thing moves pretty quick. The jingle in the back ground are my dogs running around.

·
6,658 Posts
Way cool! I didn't know it could show up as a naked eye object.
It was visible last night in Houston for six minutes starting at 6:17pm. I heard it on the news and didn't actually believe it would be that bright. Went outside and sure enough it was. Being raised in the early space exploration years it still intrigues me.

·
Registered
2010 Vstar 950. Candy Red.
945 Posts
It was visible last night in Houston for six minutes starting at 6:17pm. I heard it on the news and didn't actually believe it would be that bright. Went outside and sure enough it was. Being raised in the early space exploration years it still intrigues me.
Did you get to see that space shuttle that screamed across the country while doing a night landing in FL back in the early 2000s? It left a trail of fire across the country and was as bright as a welding rod tip. I was in Austin at the time and got a really clear look at it. It was startling how fast it went from horizon to horizon.

·
6,658 Posts
On way home today from work passed these two bikes. One had license plate HISBK (guess stood for his bike) and the other bike was HERBK.

·
6,658 Posts
This morning on way to work and came up on one of the most lit up trucks I've ever seen. Many times I see trailers with tons of lights but not this many on the tractor. Sorry for rain drops on camera, it started coming down pretty good after I got to work.

301 - 320 of 333 Posts