·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Oooooo! Maybe I can be in this one.
The parts should arrive today. And if I am not to tired tonight maybe I'll see if i can put it together & start her up.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll update the February spreadsheet with the January ending mileage when I get home this evening. Make sure anyone with multiple bikes post a picture of both odometer readings, it's total miles riden and not limited to just one bike. Anyone else out there want to join in? February is a shorter month and normally a wet month, at least for me, so we will see how it effects miles ridden.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The first mileage will be my 1700 and second pic is of the January Champion 1100

I'm challenging myself to win not only back 2 back Months but to get 1st and 2nd
Well, I’m going for a 560 mile ride tomorrow to start off February!

Great ! Enjoy and what a way to start a run at the title Sir

Just know I won't give up my strap without a fight

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first mileage will be my 1700 and second pic is of the January Champion 1100

I'm challenging myself to win not only back 2 back Months but to get 1st and 2nd
Let's investigate the possibility of 1st and 2nd place. Last month 1200 miles would have won, but maybe not this month. So that means you would have to ride 2400 miles total. If you were to average 50 miles an hour that would be a minimum of 48 riding hours. Doesn't sound like a lot but that would be 6 solid days of riding non stop. Or a tad over 85 miles a day for the 28 days in February. Now with that being said you shouldn't have to worry about me. I get my stitches out on the 6th so I'm missing about 20% of this month's riding time, maybe more. Hopefully we have a few more join us this month, any of the SVTC owners getting to come out of hibernation? Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

Let's investigate the possibility of 1st and 2nd place. Last month 1200 miles would have won, but maybe not this month. So that means you would have to ride 2400 miles total. If you were to average 50 miles an hour that would be a minimum of 48 riding hours. Doesn't sound like a lot but that would be 6 solid days of riding non stop. Or a tad over 85 miles a day for the 28 days in February. Now with that being said you shouldn't have to worry about me. I get my stitches out on the 6th so I'm missing about 20% of this month's riding time, maybe more. Hopefully we have a few more join us this month, any of the SVTC owners getting to come out of hibernation? Ride often and safe.
Like I said Les, going for 560 mile ride Saturday. 9 hrs round trip. Get to go pick up my new trailer!

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said Les, going for 560 mile ride Saturday. 9 hrs round trip. Get to go pick up my new trailer!
Didn't question if you were in, but seeing if any other SVTC riders wanted to join in. Have fun and be careful being your first ride with your new setup.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Les, I just have to point out that 48 hours is 4 days not 6. Lol. Math gets tough with age. Jk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Les, I just have to point out that 48 hours is 4 days not 6. Lol. Math gets tough with age. Jk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
What was in my mind was 8 hour days, that's why I did 6 days. Anyway, it is a whole lot of riding. 😊

·
Registered
170 Posts

Well, I’m going for a 560 mile ride tomorrow to start off February!

Great ! Enjoy and what a way to start a run at the title Sir

Just know I won't give up my strap without a fight
Lol! It’s ON baby!
Very excited for you today brotha; that sounds like so much fun and especially with the new setup.

I hope everything turns out as great as we are all hoping it will for you and remember to post some pics !

From TX to the Carolinas - BE SAFE

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got B.B. running again. So here is my February 2019 start.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!
I'll update the spreadsheet when I get home. Better get some gas before you go too far, your fuel light is in. 😁😁. And no more fires.

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spreadsheet is updated, any one else want to join the challenge? Snow plow mileage can count if you can verify mileage. 😀😁😂

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gents, the Champ just got back from another 168 miles - let's ride
I CAN'T!!!!! (Tear running down cheek). Still have stitches till next week. I'm glad we are getting a little more interest in the challenge, I see this being very active once everyone has good riding weather.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts