Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I can hardly believe it but it's February in Northern Virginia and I'm still riding. Got the bike in March, so perhaps I can be a year long rider after all.

mk :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I went for a nice ride today myself

·
Registered
102 Posts
This time last year down in Okie land we had 28" of snow on the ground. We havnt even hit an 1" this year and been a unusually warm winter been in the 60's and 70's numerous times this winter but I love it more time to ride, but the down side is I don't want to put my bike in the shop for the valves to be checked and new tires.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah, it's always riding season here in HI. :cool:

One of the reasons I moved here. Unfortunately, there is only so many rides and you always end up back where you started. :p

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here in western Ny, on feb 1 it was 55 degrees..went for a short ride, went back home to adjust the shifter(first time riding after installing extensions, had to get it adjusted right) then went for another short little ride then called it a day.....well now its feb 3 and already back down to 20-30 degrees lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
This weather is great (well, for the time of the year considering we all can't live in HI ;)). Took the bike to work Wed, Thurs and Fri, and just got back from a 45 minute ride this AM. It's about 40 degrees in central CT and nice and sunny.

·
Registered
441 Posts
A few riders cruised past my house throughout this morning. It's high 30's here now and cloudy. Riding in the cage this afternoon on a road trip with friends. Most likely keeping Trixie warm in the garage this weekend.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gulf coast weather hasn't been too bad either, a few days below 40. Can only think of a few days I havn't rode this winter,more of nesessity then weather. End of feb i notorius to get cold snap can only wait and see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts