Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my 1st bike, a vstar 1100... ive been riding atvs and enduros forever... so my thing is my feet on bikes are usually right by the mid to back of the motor... on my bike my feet are way out in front of me like a woman at a gyno.... i just feel really awkward and uncomfortable... wish the pegs and shifter were like that of a dirtbike but i guess i just have to get used to it:|

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,576 Posts
You will get used to it and then when you get on a dirt or sport bike you will feel funny. I had someone compare the difference is like a reclining chair and dining chair. I like my recliner!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
your use to an aggressive riding position of atvs and dirt bikes, you'll be relaxing and enjoying the ride soon enough and wont want to look back.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had the same issue coming from sport bikes to a cruiser. On the test ride before I bought my 950 I probably looked like a circus clown on a unicycle. The handlebars were wildly swinging from side to side. Sweating bullets for the first few days, but you get used to it. Now, when I get back on a sport bike my feet fall in front of the pegs and I have to look down to readjust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts