Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally replaced my stock pipes (by the way, i have them for sale who might be interested) for a set of new 2.5 Road burner street pro exhaust pipes, New Dynojet Kit Stage 1 and new K&N Air filter.

Whoever is thinking about new exhaust, I do recommend them! The difference and sound is amazing! Definitely you will get notice!!:cool:.

Here are some pics!

These are the before:

and here is the final result!!:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
I like the whitewall look on your bike.. I have been struggling to come up with a theme for mine besides "chrome" lol.. I've never been a fan of chrome on my vehicles, but this bike has me thinking twice.. Just need to figure out a theme..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the whitewall look on your bike.. I have been struggling to come up with a theme for mine besides "chrome" lol.. I've never been a fan of chrome on my vehicles, but this bike has me thinking twice.. Just need to figure out a theme..
Same as you, im no a fan of chrome, but i try to balance it with black. Chrome in some key parts give some bright to the bike, but i dont want to be too shine!

I think what i have is enough! my next task is replace the seat and maybe the rear fender.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great. Looks exactly like my Hard Chrome pipes. What jets did you get? How many turns on the PMS? No backfiring?
I think the exhaust are the same than the Hard Chrome, maybe they changed the name and now is called Road Burner Exhaust. i got the dynojet stage 1 jet kit. i dont recall how many turns, i got help on that from a shop. At the begining i got some backfiring, now is gone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts