Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to find other star owners and be part of the forums.
My son and I got a 950 vstar in Oct. we are both new riders well it's been 20 years since i've rode. But now that I'm Retired and have time to myself I'm back in the saddle again.... two knee replacements and all...

Looking forward to reading and posting about motorcycles..

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Wow double newbies. Hope the other one read the newbie rule book better than his dad. Rule 9999-345.56 states that:"all families with double ownership of 950's shall post double the pics normally required by law of their ride". :)

Welcome to the forum and post often. If you haven't riden in those 20 years, I encourage you totake the MSF course. Old habits do come back and let me tell ya they haunt you to no end.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome back on two wheels and welcome to the klan. Great people here with knowledge and a lot of laughs. Sit back enjoy and hang on.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome:D Ditto hdeater, join right in, do not worry about makin a dumb post, Lord knows Ol Sugar Bear has made his share:D Many fun times to be had right here as well as any info you need:cool:
Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have used my psychic powers...and have...concluded that ... you are from Kentucky & your name is Jack!:D

Dam i'm gooood!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts