Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello everyone :)
My name is Anthony and I have just purchased my first bike. A 2002 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom. It came with a few add ons. Bub pipes(which sound great) an ORK(which I was going to buy after researching the oil changes) Highway pegs(which I don't like) custom pegs for the rider and passenger. And an air horn(which makes me sound like a roach coach) Stock everything else. And I got it all for $3500.00 I have ridden it every day since buying it. about 160 miles so far. Bought it March 29th 2013. Today is April 12th 2013.
So friggin happy. :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum great first post. You have a picture of the bike and I love how its getting blessed. Why don't you like your highway pegs ?

Today is your lucky day. It's give all the members who screen name starts with a k a gif card for a hundred dollars thanks in advance I will send you my address

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. The first thing I did after buying the bike was ride to my grandpa's to have him anoint my bike with oil and pray over me, my bike and everyone on the road.

S's for the pegs, I can barely reach them. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paraspolo. You got yourself one of the best Star bikes made. Lots of power and modability to drive you to the poor house :). Be sure to post often, tell us when your taking the MSF course and how you enjoyed it. If you have any questions about anything ride related, you'll find an answer to it here. May or may not be factual but it could be interesting :)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. That is a very sweet looking ride! I'm with you brother, I been riding everyday I can since it warmed up and I'm just loving it! Be safe and if there is a MSF course in your area look into. I just took it in November and I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thank you. The first thing I did after buying the bike was ride to my grandpa's to have him anoint my bike with oil and pray over me, my bike and everyone on the road.

S's for the pegs, I can barely reach them. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That is the Exact reason I dislike them as well.:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
see if you can rotate the pegs, or maybe get some different mounts.
figure out if they are male or female, what size your engine guard is, and there are tons of ways to move them closer to you. shop wisely!!!

tell your Grandpa i said AMEN!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts