Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first bike night of the season and the wife and I ride down for a short look around and dinner. We park the bike and start walking when we see a Pearl White RSTD and a 1st gen. Venture, so I decide to move our 07 RSTD and park it beside the White RSTD. When I got back the owners of the two bikes were there. So I parked the bike and start talking with them when I said hey there is another RSTD then the Venture owner said there was six of us there with-in 20 feet of each other, all RSTD with exception of the 1st gen. Venture. I thought this was a nice showing in a small area for the Royal Star bikes, when I had a VTX we could never seem to get a group committed to getting together. No names were exchanged, my wife and I are still looking for some riders that have similar riding habits as ours. We are somewhat nontraditional in that if we ride 100-150 miles in a day that is a big day for us.
BTW they estimate that 3500 to 5000 bikes attend this event; they alternate months with Ft Myers FL (just across the river), so November it will be in Ft Myers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts