Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm originally from Laurel, DE but currently residing in Dover, DE and work out of New Castle, DE. I became an owner of a 2006 V-Star 1100 Silverado about 2 years ago and stumbled upon this forum about 8 months ago when I was shopping for new tires. Ended up going with the ever popular Metzer ME Marathon 88 series of tires and what a great choice that was!

I'm pretty much a weekend warrior and just recently converted my new girlfriend into riding and enjoying it very much. She was extremely hesitant to ride with me as her Ex took her for a ride 1 time and acted out of control scaring her to death. We look for poker runs and benefit runs every other weekend and enjoy participating in them.

As for the bike, I don't plan on going crazy making modifications to it but I have added a universal arm rest for my daughter and my girlfriend and they both love it and just a few weeks ago I finished putting on my Bagger Wizard fairing with a custom deck. I'll post more about the bike along with photos in the V-Star forums.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading about you and the 1100. They are a great bike and virtually indestructable. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts