Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking forward to meeting other 650 owners and learning tricks that save money and time.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Hi Paul, lots of 650 owners here. Have any pics of it? We love pic's here. Tell us a bit more about yourself and any issues you may be having. Ride safely!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Paul, lots of 650 owners here. Have any pics of it? We love pic's here. Tell us a bit more about yourself and any issues you may be having. Ride safely!
haven't figured out how to do pic yet. do i need to load from an online storage site or can i upload from my library. i take pics on my cheesy flip phone then e-mail them to myself and store them on 0ne drive, can post from one drive or my library? my bike is 2000 650 classic i got new i turned it into a silverado and removed the pegs and installed 650 controls and boards ( not after market ) there from a newer classic, had to chop the heel shifter because the kick stand was in the way also added long horn pegs to the short eng guards and installed yamaha passing lamp assembly it clocked over 50.000 miles with only one issue a pickup coil failed at 30.000 ( i still made it home with one cylinder running well and the other skipping. so this bike has never stranded me in the 15 years i'v had her. actually more reliable than my x wife ever was and i had her for 20 years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts