Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just acquired a V-Star 1100 Classic as a 2nd bike, 12000 miles, a couple minor things to go over but otherwise very good shape..Just got done doing the fall maintenance before it snows :( also currently riding a 13 Victory XCT...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Great bike you have there. Just so you know, once you drive it for a bit you may catch a case of CCitiss. You'll compare this one with the other one and decide to try out a bigger Star bike and then .... :). Looking forward to your numerous posts, stories and expertise and the ever popular tuna casserole recipe for Kieth.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Hi Fuzz, great looking bike! I can see Corsair drooling over the pics right now, and justifiably so! Yes, please include that tuna casserole recipe for me. This weekend its my turn to cook! Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy that you joined us and anxious to read your posts. Great looking 1100 Classic. Just happen to have one myself. Hope you've been warned about the permanent smile you'll be wearing after you've ridden it a while. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just acquired a V-Star 1100 Classic as a 2nd bike, 12000 miles, a couple minor things to go over but otherwise very good shape..Just got done doing the fall maintenance before it snows :( also currently riding a 13 Victory XCT...:)
FuzzBall,
She sure is a looker! Enjoy her and ride safely!

Vstarguy

2000 VStar 650 Classic

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes, taken her out this afternoon....:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking at your highway bars ,how would they look on a custom do you know what brand they are?
I know very little about this bike, I received it from my younger brother
who bought it from another guy and so on, didn't come with any manuals or anything, However it did come with a tool kit..
The bars are one piece, not sure of the make tho, I had to do a little tweaking on a few things due to being laid down at slow speed, from what I heard was the front end washed out in a slow turn in a corner,
sandy surface, But it cleaned up really well and runs smooth....:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful info here, just ask. Your crash bars look like mine. I did some checking and never found out what brand they were either. If you find out, I'd appreciate knowing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts