Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to post three times according to the rules... I guess we are in Kindergarden or almightly admin thinks we will abuse the forums... ok... so here is post number one.

I am new, Panhandle of Florida, Retired USAF and have questions I will post as soon as the rule of three is accomplished.

Cheers!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I am new, Panhandle of Florida, Retired USAF and have questions I will post as soon as the rule of three is accomplished.

Cheers!
Another panhandler, eh? And USAF at that:( Just think, you could have had a military career....(now, now, j/k):)

Welcome:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Have to post three times according to the rules... I guess we are in Kindergarden or almightly admin thinks we will abuse the forums... ok... so here is post number one.

Cheers!
...........into the wild blue yonder:) You found it. Not to worry bout the three post thing, depends on who you listen to:rolleyes: The idea at the time that was put into effect, the spammer scum was runnin wild, was to screen that segment of dregs from polluting the rest of an otherwise sanitary:)eek:) forum. Some say it don't take 3 anymore, who knows:confused:

Welcome, and enjoy your warm weather:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. One post is all you need then your ready to surf the forum like a pro. Oh there is a new rule that isn't posted yet.We need pics of your scoot. Gee these newbies.lol

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts