Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Just got a new 1300 deluxe got about 400 mile so far. I am very pleased with the bike. I am here in the Texas Hill country. Looking to here from other new deluxe riders. Mike

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome Mike. Congrats on the new set of wheels. Is that a smile I see on your face?

·
Administrator
13,658 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike. Nice to see pics that are free of snow and roads that are free of sand and salt. If you have any questions; don't be affraid to ask. I'm sure we'll get you an answer in no time flat. May or may not be pertinent though ;)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
All right, now that the pics are up I'm going to have to call BS on his whole thread. No way anyone can sit on that sweet new ride and look so angry - I think that is actually a scowl in the last pic.

So I say mike has actually been taken hostage and needs our help! I'm guessing this was the only message his captures would let him post so he had to make it look good. FNG probably doesn't mean freaking new guy but means "free nude girls" which mike knew would get our attention as that is the biker world language for 'stop and look' so mike is telling us to stop and look closely, and see that no new bike owner would pose for new bike pictures with a scowl on his face. Dear God Mike is in Trouble!

Call the Feds, rally the troops, get Oprah on the line ..... We've got a brother to save!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad you made it here. That's is a sweet ride and I really like the fairing look.

I agree about the scowl pictures .

I tried to send a message to the brotherhood in the frozen north. Unfortunate the sled team is ill so we won't get any help from the Canadians.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts