Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Leather Harley Tour Pack

SOLD I have a Genuine Leather Harley Tour pack for sale. It is in good condition. I had this on my 2009 C50 and Yamaha Roadstar. I will include the custom mounted LED light. I fabricated a stainless steel bracket to mount the light behind the backrest pad. This Custom Dynamics Light bar functions as a tail light and the brake function, it flashes bright 3 times then remains on bright. The light is $29.95 US new. https://www.customdynamics.com/dual-intensity-led-light-bar-with-flashing-brake-alert?cat=50
This model of Trunk is well suited for a Metric bike as it does not have external Harley badging. It is the newer version of trunk that utilizes Plastic fasteners under the buckles to secure the lid. You don't have to fiddle with the buckles. The buckles do allow you to adjust for a larger load. The backrest pad is comfy for the passenger.

It will hold a 24 bottle case of beer! I could put both my wife's and my full face helmet inside if I turned them just right. Harley does not claim two full face helmet capacity. It doesn't quite look like the kind of trunk that should be on an FJR with hard bags so that is the only reason for selling. It is a great trunk and I never had any issues with water leaking in.

The only marks on it is on the back edge where I had a Boulevard windshield emblem stuck on. The emblem fit perfectly there. It isn't as noticeable when on the bike as it is in the photo. I didn't try to camouflage it with shoe polish. That would be something that can easily be done. I was going to put a Yamaha emblem on it when it was on the Roadstar but I didn't get around to doing it.

This is the Trunk only as you see it (no mounting rack). The trunk will mount up to a suitable rack.
I have pictures in my Drop Box https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f8mb401vtjw8gla/AAAvwU5HOlqHo1KB01ed2h_Ha?dl=0
The closest matching trunk on the Harley site lists the trunk at $699.95 USD $876.95 CAN

I'm asking $300 USD or $350 CAN plus shipping. I'm in Canada postal code N2V1V4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts