Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
They are a Canadian retailer based in Montreal Quebec and Calgary Alberta. Shipping cost from the USA to Canada is outrageous so Canadians buy a lot from Fortnine which offers free shipping on orders over $49.

Plus they have a series of videos on a wide range of products as you have just found out.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Fortnine is my go-to online store for anything bike-related. (used to be called "Canada's Motorcycle") Great selection/service, and is reasonably priced too.

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Yeah, I've bought tires, rainsuit, and a bunch of other stuff from them. Decent prices, free shipping, and Canadian so no duties or long waits for us up here north of the border.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't realize they were a retailer until I had read a few posts and watched some of their videos. I do some presenting / training in my job and I like the crisp delivery in their videos. Well done and informative.

·
Registered
359 Posts
i still don't know it's a retailer. it's just one guy that reviews other people's equipment and i've never heard him talk about selling anything or any company he's with.
Oh, it's a retailer alright. In fact it's about the biggest online motorcycle parts/accessories retailer in Canada. Since buying both of my bikes about five years ago, almost every bike-related purchase I've ever made since then has been from Fortnine. (formerly called Canada's Motorcycle)

https://fortnine.ca/en/

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

·
Registered
91 Posts
Fortnine Videos

I've been watching Fortnine videos for a few years now. I find them mostly running hot and cold. Some a great, others.... well, not so much. But if you ride in these United States and wear a helmet, you should watch what I think was one of their best videos: Uncovered - Dangerous Secrets of the DOT Helmet Standard.
Their own description of the video:
"Your DOT motorcycle helmet is not as safe as you think. "Outdated" doesn't even begin to describe this conspiracy. Last time FMVSS218 saw a major update, only two countries had internet and NASA coined an obscure new term called "global warming." Yikes."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts