Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
The 1100 has a dual exhaust all the way, while the 950 is a 2 into 1. I don't think it'll work but you might be able to modify it so it will.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The 1100 has a dual exhaust all the way, while the 950 is a 2 into 1. I don't think it'll work but you might be able to modify it so it will.
Thanks for that heads up NR. I want to keep it bolt on stock for future owner if I sell. All modifications, to me, are personnel and I've found if I've changed something, a potential sale can be blown if you do something someone else doesn't like. Right now, mine had 2 sets of pipes, both not stock and too loud for me (and my picky neighbors). It had Cobra Long Shots? I think, took them off to put what I thought were the stock pipes that also came with the bike. The headers were, but the slipons were aftermarket with the diagonal cut ends which are also too loud. I have found some on f/b marketplace if I want to drive about 500 miles round trip.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure what your zip code is but from 37166 to 15219 rates are as follows:
FEDEX $20.00, USPS Priority Mail $30.00, USPS Media Mail $11.00.
Do not have a UPS facility near me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is an option quoted by the post office. Not familiar with Media Mail or how long it takes for delivery. I would suggest you investigate the service before choosing. It is an option I can use.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
FYI, media mail has some restrictions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks lesblank for the information on media mail,that doesn’t look like an option for shipping a slip on.lol
Oldvol thank you very much for your time and offer but I see one on Craigslist listed close to me I think I will check it out first to see if it is in decent shape, it will cost me about the same in the end and less work for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI, media mail has some restrictions.

View attachment 89908
Thanks lesblank for the information on media mail,that doesn’t look like an option for shipping a slip on.lol
Oldvol thank you very much for your time and offer but I see one on Craigslist listed close to me I think I will check it out first to see if it is in decent shape, it will cost me about the same in the end and less work for you.
Hope it works for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts