Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok members, a friend of mine that cleans out foreclosure homes gave this abandoned trunk to me since he has no need for it. I already have one on my 950t and don't need it. It's free to a good home. Just pay shipping costs from 38654. Pm me. It has the key, opens and closes, and has a few scratches on it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir, I couldn't in good conscience charge anything for it since it was given to me. Besides, if any of our members can use it, that's payment enough for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll take it Keith if it fits my new bike. Whats the model number?

·
Registered
28 Posts
PM sent just noticed stose posted also. not sure who made it first :)

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys, sorry for the delayed posting. Fighting an abscessed tooth and a beginning sinus infection.
Since I wasn't selling the trunk, I felt that first come first should apply in all fairness. First member that replied was Postmaster from Az. I appreciate the responses. The model number after searching is monolock B33. GIVI makes universal mounts for various motorcycles.
I'll post any future motorcycle items my buddy may find while clearing out houses. Thanks again for the replies.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ok guys, sorry for the delayed posting. Fighting an abscessed tooth and a beginning sinus infection.
Since I wasn't selling the trunk, I felt that first come first should apply in all fairness. First member that replied was Postmaster from Az. I appreciate the responses. The model number after searching is monolock B33. GIVI makes universal mounts for various motorcycles.
I'll post any future motorcycle items my buddy may find while clearing out houses. Thanks again for the replies.
Thanks for the heads up Keith. Get feeling better soon! Looks like we were both behind the 8 ball Cipher!

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man, sort of feel like I've become a mack truck hood ornament.

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man, hope all goes well for you my friend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts