Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roadstar.jpg

Another "Newbe" to this site anyways. Current count is 38 countries and all but 6 states that I have been to, now I call Houston home. Just picked up an 05 Roadstar with only 5000 miles on it. Getting rid of the old man windshield in favor of the Batwing. Current pipes are long Cobra's and they either need baffles or for my cheap backside to spring for the 2into1. I currently ride with a bunch of older guys I work with, and am definitely open to more rides. Soon I will be joining up with the Combat Vets and the Patriot Guard. Damn glad to be here.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

Your home is in Houston? I guess that explains you have looked in the other 37 countries and the other 43 states for something better. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
OMG another Texan lol !

Hey Welcome aboard !. A vet here, as are allot of the various characters on this site. Enjoy your riding weather down south.

And jump right in and enjoy !

Duane/ Ret Navy, In Maryland.
Stratoliner jock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flounder

Somebody caught on to the Flounder reference. However my nickname was more geared towards the fish in the movie. For some reason I resembled said fish while in Aircrew school in the Navy. Something about swimming better on the bottom of the pool rather than the top, the instructors did't care for that much, but there was less traffic down there.
:eek:
flounder-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
View attachment 1404

Another "Newbe" to this site anyways. Current count is 38 countries and all but 6 states that I have been to, now I call Houston home. Just picked up an 05 Roadstar with only 5000 miles on it. Getting rid of the old man windshield in favor of the Batwing. Current pipes are long Cobra's and they either need baffles or for my cheap backside to spring for the 2into1. I currently ride with a bunch of older guys I work with, and am definitely open to more rides. Soon I will be joining up with the Combat Vets and the Patriot Guard. Damn glad to be here.
Welcome Flounder..from B.C. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the group Flounder, but shouldn't this thread be titled Fresh Fish instead of Fresh Meat?

Just saying................:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fresh fish..good one.

Well its a new day and the wallet just burned a hole in my pocket...Just ordered a set of MUTAZU Hard bags (http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?cat_id=7&menu=Hard Saddlebags&product_id=10&s=prod.php), and a driver backrest. Now to get a Kuryakyn quick release kit, paint and pinstripe on the bags and batwing, then pinstripe the bike to match. All set up to tour and now can't afford to go anywhere.
Ultimate goal is a full convertible. Instantly removable hard bags, removable fairing and voalla straight cruiser.

Pics to follow...

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Disappointed in you tarheel, this would have been a good reply to flounder's "I won't get crabby";

Thats swell, because I don't sea any reason to get angry!

Fine, but I'm not sure how long we can kelp this up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to Sea world. As you can sea we all like to have a some fun here.Glad to sea you can take some perches. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

It's all I could come up with Wart.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Holy mackerel bouys, it a piers we've run out of aqua-marine things to say. But alees flounder is now hooked up with us and no longer has to surf the net for a better place.

I was very happy to be a port of welcoming him to this starboard of ours.

I hope flounder enjoys it here. I shore do!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts