Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all. been around about a year, got my 2004 1100 last may. I have gotten a lot of good info so figure it is time to get social. you will see me around early AM eastern time. as the rest of the time the boys claim the computer (then I ride to preserve my sanity from 2 teen boys and one 9yr old girl)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Lurking for a year; don't believe ya!

If this would be true, what would you have done on your first post? Would you have told us where your from? Where you ride and what you do for fun? From what chapter of what book would you have read that rule from? As for the kids, don't sweat that either. It's only the first 20 or 25 years that are bad, then it get's easier :D.

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, hold tight & hang on :D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.
So you are trying to maintain your sanity yet you joined this forum, very interesting... I'll go get a pencil and a notebook, you just lay down there on the couch and start from the begining.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the loony farm where we are all on the edge. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the loony farm where we are all on the edge. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.
i understand that quote more than most. Last fall on a ride in the mountains a friend put his in the ditch. Luckly a few scrapes and pride were the only injuries. but his road king ended up stuck upside down in the ditch.:eek:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome Rickt, I'm with Stratowart (not really:)) and Glad he was not really hurt bad but his pride.

Ride safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts